Takahe art print
Takahe art print
* UN-FRAMED PRINT
A4 - 21cm x 30cm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 - 30cm x 42cm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 - 42cm x 59cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 - 59cm x 84cm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
A0 - 84cm x 119cm (33.1 x 46.8 inches)
* FINISHED FRAMED SIZE
A4 - 24cm x 33cm (9.4x 12.9 inches) slim frame
A3 -33cm x 45cm (12.9 x 17.7 inches) slim frame
A2 -45cm x 62cm (17.7 x 24.4 inches) slim frame
A1 - 63cm x 88cm (24.8 x 34.6 inches) box frame
A0 - 89cm x 124cm (35 x 48.8 inches) box frame
* Small prints are packed in a clear bag with backing board. (A4-A2 size)
* Larger prints and long distance orders are packed in sturdy cardboard tubes.
All prints come with a printed story about the featured image.
* Frames come in white, black or natural oak.
* Framed with glass.
* Comes with string on back for instant hanging.
* Includes a hanging kit (nail & hook).
* Frames are solid wood.
* Made in New Zealand from imported wood.
* Slim frame is for A4 - A2 sizes
2 x 2cm profile (0.78x 0.78 inches)
* Box frame is for A1 - A0 sizes
2 x 3cm profile (0.78 x 1.18 inches)
Art Print of the Takahe
Back from the brink, the recovering Takahe.
A rare endemic bird of New Zealand. Thought to be extinct in the early 1900's, they were rediscovered in 1948 in the remote alpine grasslands of Fiordland. Often confused with the common pukeko, takahe are much larger and more colourful with iridescent feathers.
Featured in shades of teal, green and deep navy with a straw background.
High quality Giclee Fine Art Print on smooth archival art paper. Giclee is one of the best reproduction methods available, using acid free papers and the latest archival inks. Prints have a lifespan over 100 years. Print is packed in a clear bag with backing board and story about the Takahe.
Framed print in photo is A1 size.