* UN-FRAMED PRINT
A4 - 21cm x 30cm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 - 30cm x 42cm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 - 42cm x 59cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 - 59cm x 84cm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
A0 - 84cm x 119cm (33.1 x 46.8 inches)
* FINISHED FRAMED SIZE
A4 - 24cm x 33cm (9.4x 12.9 inches) slim frame
A3 -33cm x 45cm (12.9 x 17.7 inches) slim frame
A2 -45cm x 62cm (17.7 x 24.4 inches) slim frame
A1 - 63cm x 88cm (24.8 x 34.6 inches) box frame
A0 - 89cm x 124cm (35 x 48.8 inches) box frame
* Small prints are packed in a clear bag with backing board. (A4-A2 size)
* Larger prints and long distance orders are packed in sturdy cardboard tubes.
All prints come with a printed story about the featured image.
* Frames come in white, black or natural oak.
* Framed with glass.
* Comes with string on back for instant hanging.
* Includes a hanging kit (nail & hook).
* Frames are solid wood.
* Made in New Zealand from imported wood.
* Slim frame is for A4 - A2 sizes
2 x 2cm profile (0.78x 0.78 inches)
* Box frame is for A1 - A0 sizes
2 x 3cm profile (0.78 x 1.18 inches)
Art print of the King Penguin with chick
The King Penguin - Tokoraki, is the second largest Penguin. These stunning penguins have distinctive coats with vibrant yellow markings. They're social birds, gathering in huge colonies, breeding on the sub-Antarctic islands of New Zealand and South America.
Young penguins look very different from their parents, with fluffy brown coats. They were originally mistaken for a different breed. They will moult into adult plumage around a year old.
Featured in striking black and white, and cocoa brown against a soft grey background
High quality Giclee fine art print on smooth archival art paper. Giclee is one of the best reproduction methods available, using acid free paper and the latest archival inks. Prints have a lifespan over 100 years.