Kakapo art print
Kakapo art print
* UN-FRAMED PRINT
A4 - 21cm x 30cm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 - 30cm x 42cm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 - 42cm x 59cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 - 59cm x 84cm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
A0 - 84cm x 119cm (33.1 x 46.8 inches)
* FINISHED FRAMED SIZE
A4 - 24cm x 33cm (9.4x 12.9 inches) slim frame
A3 -33cm x 45cm (12.9 x 17.7 inches) slim frame
A2 -45cm x 62cm (17.7 x 24.4 inches) slim frame
A1 - 63cm x 88cm (24.8 x 34.6 inches) box frame
A0 - 89cm x 124cm (35 x 48.8 inches) box frame
* Small prints are packed in a clear bag with backing board. (A4-A2 size)
* Larger prints and long distance orders are packed in sturdy cardboard tubes.
All prints come with a printed story about the featured image.
* Frames come in white, black or natural oak.
* Framed with glass.
* Comes with string on back for instant hanging.
* Includes a hanging kit (nail & hook).
* Frames are solid wood.
* Made in New Zealand from imported wood.
* Slim frame is for A4 - A2 sizes
2 x 2cm profile (0.78x 0.78 inches)
* Box frame is for A1 - A0 sizes
2 x 3cm profile (0.78 x 1.18 inches)
Art print of the Kakapo
Listen to the Kakapo booming call here
The cute and clumsy, nocturnal parrot.
New Zealand's unique and endangered parrot, the Kakapo. They're flightless, so forage on the ground and awkwardly climb trees with their beak and claws for food.
Coming back from the brink of extinction, the gorgeously clumsy Kakapo is intensely protected and monitored, as the species makes a slow recovery.
Featuring the nocturnal Kakapo, this print has a deep ink background, with shades of tonal green.
High quality Giclee Fine Art Print on smooth art paper. Giclee is one of the best reproduction methods available, using acid free papers and the latest archival inks. Prints have a lifespan over 100 years.
Framed art print in photo is A1 size.