* UN-FRAMED PRINT
A4 - 21cm x 30cm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 - 30cm x 42cm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 - 42cm x 59cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 - 59cm x 84cm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
A0 - 84cm x 119cm (33.1 x 46.8 inches)
* FINISHED FRAMED SIZE
A4 - 24cm x 33cm (9.4x 12.9 inches) slim frame
A3 -33cm x 45cm (12.9 x 17.7 inches) slim frame
A2 -45cm x 62cm (17.7 x 24.4 inches) slim frame
A1 - 63cm x 88cm (24.8 x 34.6 inches) box frame
A0 - 89cm x 124cm (35 x 48.8 inches) box frame
* Small prints are packed in a clear bag with backing board. (A4-A2 size)
* Larger prints and long distance orders are packed in sturdy cardboard tubes.
All prints come with a printed story about the featured image.
* Frames come in white, black or natural oak.
* Framed with glass.
* Comes with string on back for instant hanging.
* Includes a hanging kit (nail & hook).
* Frames are solid wood.
* Made in New Zealand from imported wood.
* Slim frame is for A4 - A2 sizes
2 x 2cm profile (0.78x 0.78 inches)
* Box frame is for A1 - A0 sizes
2 x 3cm profile (0.78 x 1.18 inches)
Art Print of a Huia pair
The enigmatic and extinct Huia.
Huia are endemic birds of New Zealand. They're symbolic of nobility and leadership, and of togetherness as they were often seen in breeding pairs.
Considered a rare treasure by Maori, their tail feathers were highly valued and exchanged among tribes as valuable goods. In 1901 the Duke of York was gifted a Huia feather to wear in his hat, sparking the demand in Britain for Huia birds and their feathers. They have since become extinct.
Featured in black with white highlights, against a light oat background.
High quality Giclee Fine Art Print on smooth archival art paper. Giclee is one of the best reproduction methods available, using acid free papers and the latest archival inks. Prints have a lifespan over 100 years.
Framed art print in photo is A0 size.